3 Days Advanced Dental Implant
Permanent Teeth in 3 Days - Permanent Teeth For Life Time !!
For people without teeth, dental implant treatment is the best treatment and reliever.
- In normal traditional dental implant need 15 days to 1 month and multiple implant treatment of 3 to 6 months is common. But In 3 days ( it can go up to 5 days ) dental implant patient is free just after 5 days
- Patients who takes normal dental implant now have to wait for long periods to get better denture, chew, speak and take advantage of confidence after months but in 3 days advance dental implant now patients can enjoy normal speaking , eating and other oral activity.
- Obvious here at Smilecare dental patient will get both type of dental procedure with best of knowledge , care & result , we first check up teeth condition and then suggest which implant is more suitable to patient
- Advance painless procedure & most suited , modern material used for oral teeth
Check the dental implant cases
Natural German Patient
Due to Smoking
Dental Implants in Bhopal
Tooth loss can be disturbing specially when it disturbs your smile and makes you look ugly. Even though there are plenty of alternatives for treating the problem of missing tooth very few are actually effective and durable. The best and the most trusted choice for tooth loss is Dental Implants.
Tooth loss at an early age is really unpleasant. Such people often trust implants for their overall treatment. Tooth damage caused due to injury, periodontal disease or tooth decay can be corrected by Dental implant. Implants are actual teeth like element that are used for providing proper shaped teeth.
Get your broken smile corrected with efficient Dental implant treatment. Dental implant is the most trusted and advanced treatment used to replace missing teeth.
Dental Implants is a successful dental procedure performed for placing, restoring and maintenance of dental implant to get strong, durable and natural appearances of teeth as a whole. In cases when missing teeth is disturbing the smile Dental Implants in Bhopal can be the best solution.
What is Dental Implant?
Dental implant is an advanced dental treatment that is carried out to fill missing tooth area. It uses artificial root like material made of titanium which are placed under the tooth bone to receive natural looking tooth results. It is an effective restorative option for missing teeth.
Advantage of Dental Implants
- Implants feels and function like normal teeth and thus it gives natural looking results.
- Tooth implant can be used to replace one or more missing tooth.
- Implant restores the ability of chewing.
- It allows patient to speak properly.
- It helps you to intake proper nutrition which was prior not possible due to broken teeth.
- It can also treat problem of tooth decay and tooth injury.
- Dental implants are stronger and more durable option.
- The Dental Implant Cost is comparatively low than other existing dental treatments.
Procedure of Dental Implants
- Initial stage – All possible tests are done prior to the treatment so as to access feasibility of the area to continue teeth implants.
- Osseo integration – This is a procedure in which implant is placed with jawbone. The osseointegrated implant may take up to three to six months for healing and settling after which further process can be completed.
- Preparing the areas –After this a hole is made at the missing tooth area. Often drilling is done under local anesthesia so as to avoid pain.
- Preparation of implant – Appropriate implant of the same size to fill the missing area is prepared. This implant is actually a titanium material screw that resembles the natural tooth.
- Implant placement – After drilling it is widened up to enable the placement of implant appropriately. A special cover is placed on the top of implant so that it may recover fast.
- Healing process – After several months this cover is removed and crown is placed on the top so that gum can be grown to provide actual size to the implants.
- Restorative phase – In this stage, after proper shape of implant is received it is replaced by permanent crown.