Orthodontics / Braces Treatment Bhopal
There were days when teeth appearance and structure was directly depended on the aging factor but these days both adults and children are going for various Orthodontics treatments so as to obtain aligned and proper teeth.
Orthodontics / Braces Treatment is one of the most commonly dentistry treatment that is used to correct crooked, irregular, protruding teeth & jaws with the help of advanced methods and technologies. With the help of these techniques straightening of the teeth can be done to obtain a smile that looks better.
“Perfect teeth symbolizes perfect smile and for perfect smile choose only Orthodontics / Braces Treatment”
When there exist improper teeth structure that is disturbing a healthy smile, Braces Treatment in Bhopal must be obtained for extra pleasing results.
What is Orthodontist?
Orthodontist is a process of straitening or moving the improperly placed, crowded teeth. In this treatment special instruments are used to correct deviations of teeth and its placement. With the help of braces this improper placement can be corrected to provide appropriate shape to teeth.
With this braces treatment of irregular teeth, buck teeth, crowded teeth and overlapping teeth can be corrected.
Orthodontics is a field that uses special instruments like headgears, plates, braces, etc. to help:
- Closing wide gaps that exist between the teeth.
- Making alignment in the tips of the teeth
- Straightening the crooked teeth.
- To improve oral functions
- To improve health of gums
- To achieve the long term life of teeth.
- To prevent long term excessive wear of the teeth.
- Treating an improper bite.
What are Braces Treatments?
Orthodontist in Bhopal uses specialized Braces treatments for correcting any deviation that exist in the structure of the teeth. In this treatment braces appliances are used. Braces consist of bands, wires or brackets that are fixed around a single tooth or group of teeth. These get bonded with the teeth and this tightening wire puts tension on the teeth by slowly moving their position in the correct proportion. This then gets adjusted with exact teeth structure and in months desired results can be achieved.
So as to achieve appropriate structure and proper looking teeth braces are often used with other appliances like wires, brackets etc.
What Orthodontics Can Treat?
Orthodontics uses dental braces to correct different problems related to teeth, some of which are:
- The front teeth protrude – Treatment to improve teeth appearance and to protect the teeth from damage.
- Crowding – When narrow jaw is a problem in such cases removal of one or more teeth can be done.
- Impacted teeth –So as to get right position of teeth this can be done.
- Asymmetrical teeth – Treatment can be done to match upper and lower teeth.
- Deep bite (overbite) – When the upper teeth are clenched with the lower ones.
- Reverse bite – When the teeth are clenched, the upper teeth bite inside the lower ones.
- Open bite – When there is an opening between the upper and lower teeth.
- Under bite – When the upper teeth are too far back or the lower teeth is too far forward.
- Cross bite – When the upper teeth or the lower teeth are clenched and are too near the cheek or the tongue.
- Spacing – When there is gap or spaces between the teeth either because of the missing tooth or the opposite crowding teeth.
What are Special Instruments Used in Orthodontics?
Some of instruments used in Orthodontics are:
- Special fixed appliances
- Removable space maintainers
- Jaw repositioning appliances
- Lip and cheek bumpers
- Palatal expander
- Removable retainers