After Lunch or dinner if you do not have dessert , ice cream or sweet don’t you feel something is missing ?
But what about feeling pain in your teeth root or Feel sharp sensation while having sweets or cold drink ? don’t you want to get rid of it ?
We all enjoy eating chocolates, fast foods, and sweets at any time either it is day or night, but while eating them we never even think of what this can affect our dental care. Dentist recommends brushing the teeth after every meal or at least two times a day to protect them from infections.
But what if the tooth gets infected and decayed badly, you will feel pain all day and night, at the time of eating, drinking, and when it becomes worse it pains even while sleeping. The only way the dentist recommends to protect the teeth is to have a root canal treatment, so let’s discuss today what is root canal and what are the steps for the root canal treatment.
What is a Root Canal Treatment?
The root canal treatment is invented to eradicate the bacteria of the root canal which got infected and to save it from further infection, through the root canal treatment the infected pulp is removed and the inside of the tooth is cleaned, after that, the dentist carefully fills and seal it.
Benefit of having root canal treatment
Dr Vipalv ( Top Dentist at smile care dental clinic at Bhopal ) says “Extraction couldn’t be avoided when a tooth was heavily damaged. One of the benefits of the root canal treatment is that extractions can be avoided, and the tooth can be “saved”. By saving the natural teeth, you maintain your normal biting efficiency”
Steps of Root Canal Treatment
- Step-1: The first step of the root canal starts with numbing the tooth by injecting local anesthesia. After this a rubber dam is placed in the tooth it is because through this rubber dam the environment can be controlled and it will keep the tooth infection-free while the process.
- Step-2: As the second step, the dentist begins to perform the real work by creating an opening nerve space, this step is also called ‘access cavity’. After this the dentist will drill into your tooth, it is not so painful if have placed the rubber dam.
- Step-3: After the opening of the access cavity, the dentist will deeply identify each root canal and evaluates the time of recovery.
- Step-4: In this process, the dentist evaluates the size of the tooth’s root canal, by doing this he assesses the success of the treatment and it also helps him minimize the post-operative pain for the patient.
- Step-5: These steps involve cleaning and shaping of the tooth’s root canal. The cleaning process includes the removal of bacteria, toxins, and debris inside the tooth. Secondly, the shaping process encounters the tooth’s enlargement and flaring through which you will get the ideal shape and size of your tooth. This process owns complexities and an experienced dentist completes these by expressing his art.
- Step-6: In this last process, the root canal of your tooth is filled and sealed. Normally the dentist uses a compound called ‘Gutta Percha’ to fill the root canal.
After filling the root canal the dentist needs to place some temporary types of filling. It seals the access cavity created at the time of starting the process, this filling protects the tooth from bacteria and infection from flowing back to the tooth.
Why Dr Vipalv Joshi & smile dental for ROOT Canal treatment in Bhopal
Advanced 3D X-Ray, Microscope, In-Network Insurances & Modern Technologies can give you deep relaxation from decaying tooth and we make sure we can save your teeth for further damage . It will greatly help you to get rid of sharp pain in teeth , infection & extra cavity !!